- APPLIANCES & HOME IMPROVEMENT
- COMPUTER, CAMERAS & TABLETS
- CELL PHONE & AUDIO
- VIDEO GAMES & COLLECTIBLES
- WEARABLE TECHNOLOGIES
- ABOUT US
- BUYING GUIDES
by UPSCALED May 13, 2022 3 POPULAR READ
Ceiling fans are perfect for cooling off the space in your home. They work by rotating air in the room, which cools down the air near the ceiling and then circulates it downwards. This process is called convection and it works thanks to the principle of hot air rising. Fans work best when you have them on during hot days or at night time when you're sleeping as they don't make any noise and they don't take up much energy either.
A ceiling fan is perfect for those who suffer from allergies or asthma because it helps remove dust particles from the air which can cause discomfort for people with these conditions. The fan also prevents mold , mildew and other clumps of dirt from accumulating which can cause health problems. A ceiling fan is perfect for those who suffer from allergies or asthma because it helps remove dust particles from the air which can cause discomfort for people with these conditions
1.) A screwdriver
2.) A ladder
3.) A drill
4.) An extension cord
5.) One ceiling fan kit (comes with everything you need for installation and instructions).
6.) A package of washers
7.) Two screws
8.) A tamper tool
1.) Turn off power to the circuit at the breaker box, and then cut power to the outlet where you will be installing the ceiling fan.
2.) Remove any light fixtures or other obstructions from around the area where you want to install your new ceiling fan.
3.) Remove any existing light fixture from your ceiling, if applicable.
4.) Determine which direction your ceiling fan should spin by looking for a marking on top of it that indicates its rotation direction (usually, counterclockwise).
5.) Locate an open space in your room for installation and mark it with masking tape or painter’s tape if necessary.
6.) Connect one end of the power cord from the ceiling fan to a wall outlet, and then proceed to the next step.
7.) Connect the wiring of your new ceiling fan by screwing down its blades into the mounting plate on top of your ceiling.
8.) Plug in the light kit from the remote control to an available wall outlet, and then attach it onto its mountings on either side of the fan.
9.) Reinstall your light fixture, if applicable, then plug in your ceiling fan.
There are three different types of remote controlled fans that you can choose from:
1. Ceiling Fans Without Lights: These fans are typically the most affordable, use less energy and are appropriate for smaller homes.
2. Ceiling Fans With Lights: These fans have lights on them, operated by a separate remote from the one you use to control the fan.
3. Ceiling Fans With Combined Lights And Remote Control: This type of fan typically has lights that are operated by a remote, as well as a light or two on the fan itself.
4. Ceiling Fans With Motor: These fans typically have an electric motor in them and are more expensive, but also require less energy than fans without a motor.
5. Ceiling Fans With Three or More Blades: These fans have three or more blades, are more expensive, and use more energy, but they help circulate air around the room and filter out impurities.
6. Ceiling Fans That Rotate in Both Directions: This type of fan is typically used in large rooms, such as offices or high-ceilinged rooms. The blades of this fan move in both directions and can help to circulate air around the room and filter out impurities.
by UPSCALED October 02, 2023 6 POPULAR READ 0 Comments
The Garmin Venu 2 Plus is a smartwatch that combines fitness tracking with the ability to make and receive calls. It has a bright AMOLED display, a built-in GPS, and a heart rate monitor. It also supports a variety of fitness tracking activities, including running, walking, cycling, swimming, and yoga.
This blog post will show you how to set up and use the Garmin Venu 2 Plus. It will also discuss some of its key features and how you can use them to improve your fitness and lifestyle.
by UPSCALED October 02, 2023 7 POPULAR READ 0 Comments
by UPSCALED September 29, 2023 5 POPULAR READ 0 Comments
Upscaled has engineered an innovative solution to recondition, refurbish & redistribute consumer electronics including brands like Apple, Microsoft, LG, Sony & more.
Every product goes through a complex inspecting, sanitizing & refurbishment process to ensure manufacturer aesthetics & functional performances are up to par with Upscaled's standards. Join us on our mission for global sustainability. Together, we can upcycle our way to a more sustainable future whilst reducing our carbon footprint.
Save $25 off your first purchase. Be the first to hear about new product offers as they become available.
Our inventory sells out FAST, so we highly recommend you're privvy to newly listed consumer electronics.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW RELEASES & BIGGEST SAVINGS.
SAVE 15% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE.