The Samsung Galaxy Active 2 is a smartwatch that is available in two colors: black and gold. It has a 1.2-inch AMOLED display, 4GB of storage, 512MB of RAM, and it runs on Android Wear OS.
The Samsung Galaxy Active 2 is perfect for those who want to be able to monitor their health without having to rely on a smartphone. It has a heart rate sensor and sleep tracking functionality as well as GPS functionality. It also has a built-in speaker and microphone so you can talk on the phone or listen to music without having to reach for your phone.
Setup your Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Smartwatch by turning on Bluetooth, plugging in the charging cable, and making sure that you have an internet connection available before proceeding with the setup process.
Galaxy Active 2 is a smartwatch that is compatible with both Android and iOS. This article will show you how to sync the Galaxy Active 2 with your iPhone.
Synchronizing Galaxy Active 2 with an iPhone is easy. You just need to download and install the Galaxy Wearable app on your iPhone and follow the steps below:
Galaxy Active 2 is an activity tracker that tracks steps, calories, distance and sleep. It has a built-in GPS, heart rate monitor and other features. It also syncs with the iPhone to provide notifications, texts and calls to the wearer.
Setting up your Galaxy Active 2 on your iPhone is pretty straightforward. You need to open the Galaxy app on your phone and then tap on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen. Then tap on "Settings" and select "Device." From here you can select "iPhone" as a device type for your watch or you can choose any other device type if you have more than one phone paired with your watch.
Setting up an Android phone on Apple Watch is not as easy as it sounds but it's still possible with a little bit of effort.
1. Download Android Wear app from Google Play Store on your phone and install it.
2. Enable Wireless sync in the Android Wear app settings menu on your phone. Then, press the button with three dots to set up wireless sync in iOS settings of your Apple Watch:
3. In iOS settings of your Apple Watch, go to apps & notifications > select Android Wear app.
4. Select Apple Watch: Wireless sync.
5. Select the Apple Watch you want to pair with your iPhone.
6. Select Set Up Bluetooth - enter your passcode and select OK.Now you can turn off the sync option on your Apple Watch, which disables wireless sync, and use only Wi-Fi connection for connecting instead of Bluetooth: - From your Apple Watch, go to Settings > General > Bluetooth. - Turn off the switch next to "Pair with iPhone over Wi-Fi." - From your Apple Watch, go to the My Watch tab and then press on Bluetooth. - Turn off "Use wireless sync" and "Pair with iPhone over Bluetooth." Step 4: Turn on Airplane Mode You'll need to turn on Airplane Mode in order for your iPhone to connect with your Apple Watch. In order to do this, you'll need to go into the Settings app and hold down the Power/Lock button until you see "Airplane Mode" appear at the top of your screen. After enabling this setting, turn off Airplane Mode. Step 5: Connect Your iPhone should now be connected to your Apple Watch and the pair will appear in your Bluetooth settings on your iPhone. You can also go into the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and verify that the watch is connected to your phone; when it says "Connected" a green checkmark will appear next to the word. To pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone, follow these steps: 1. Remove your Apple Watch from its magnetic charging dock and press the side button, which will bring up the Apple Watch pairing screen2. Select "Pair New Bluetooth Device" and follow on-screen instructions to complete the rest of the pairing process3. If prompted, select "Trust this PC"